Open a browser window and enter the URL and log into account at : https://givebacktickets.com/admin-login
Log in to your account and click on Discount Codes in the side menu.
Step 1: Create a new code
Enter the name for the discount code, discount type, amount, and number of uses.
Click the Advanced Settings to customize your discount code and add more features to your discount code
- Start active date End active date
- Hide tickets functionality (Only show ticket to customers when correct code is entered. Great for volunteer or discount tickets you don’t want your customers to see
- Max uses per order (Limit the uses of codes per order)
- Create a batch of codes
- Auto-generate a batch of unique codes. A spreadsheet with the batch of codes will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- Quantity of unique codes to generate
- Apply auto generated codes to an event or specific ticket
Save your discount code.
When your code is saved the discount code will now be visible under Discount Codes table below. Click on the discount name that you created that is now highlighted in blue in the discount table below.
Step 2: Assign discount code
You will now have the option to assign the discount code you created to an event, ticket or group. You also have the option of activating or deactivating the code with the toggle switch.